Friday, July 30, 2010

It's Only been 3 Months - Already?

The past 3  months have been the fastest longest 3 months of my life! Griffin is 3 months old and he is getting big SO fast (as they always do!). Why does that have to happen? At the same time, I have been working full time for the past 7 weeks and it has been the longest 7 weeks ever! This is a short update because I just don't have a lot of time these days, but I am quitting my job to be a stay home mom on the 20th of Aug, and then you will be bombarded with pics and posts from this summer and my cute boys! Anyway here's a few to hold you over.
LOVE the Hair!! How can you get any cuter than this?? (other than maybe a cute shirt and combing his hair)

Brothers! Deeg LOVES to hold Griff


Check out that bod!
He is generally a very happy baby, except at night because he has reflux and nights are just not a good time for him. But the rest of the day he is very smiley and laughs a lot too.

Deegan's typical wardrobe choice! (Of course, I would never let him out of the house like this, but as long as we're inside, the boots are on!) He's so Quirky!

3 comments:

Brandon and Michelle said...

Love the moon boots. Brings back lots of dreams I had being chased by bad guys while running through molasses with moon boots on.

Keli said...

Oh I love these boys! I need to see them more!!!!

Jaime said...

That kid has a ton of hair. He's making my baby look bald!