Monday, June 13, 2011

April

Here's my quick update for April... almost caught up- One more month! :-)

March and April are always SUPER busy months. We have 6 family birthdays in March, 4 in April, including mine and Griff's, and Easter, which makes for a lot of family get togethers!

Easter:
Easter Egg Hunt #1 (with Powell Fam)


Easter Egg Hunt #2 (with Jorgensen Fam)


Easter Egg Hunt #3 (By ourselves Easter day)

 
Too much Easter Egg hunting!


Pickles to keep the kids from going out and finding the eggs before everyone else

Another pickle addict... I can't afford this!! I better have a girl next time so we can stop the pickle madness at our house and have some girly food instead! :-)

Lucky for me, Deegan likes cookies too! ... and cookie dough! And yes, I love to share it with him... I ate raw cookie dough tons of times and I'm still alive!

And last but not least, Griffin turned 1! My dad took all the pics, so I still need to get them and then I will post them. We took balloons to school for his birthday and the kids had a blast playing with them!

No comments: