Sunday, February 20, 2011

Before and After

Griffin got his Helmet off the Wednesday before Christmas. I knew going in to the appointment that it was probably our last, or maybe one more, but I went in and the Dr. said. "He looks great", did 2 little measurements and said "Here's your trophy" as he handed me the helmet. I almost didn't know what to do because I still wasn't really expecting him to be done! I asked him, "That's it? He doesn't need it at all anymore? Do we need to come back sometime or anything??". "Nope! You're good to go!" he told me. I left feeling a little lost like I didn't know what to do! :-) Griffin on the other hand was SO excited to not be wearing it. He would rub his head and hair like "Ahhhh! I missed you head!" :-) The Dr. told me that he changed much quicker than most kids do and we must have caught it at just the right time. He only wore the helmet for 8 and a half weeks and they expected 3 months at least! Anyway- Here are the Before and After pics.


BEFORE:



AFTER


No comments: